Happiness is the key to success

Happiness is the key to success
Happiness is the key to success

Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

For once, I see us in the future.

What is happening?
It's so happening right now.

oh yeahhhh!!!!!!

Apart from busy-ing with assignments and stuff..
I've been away from home for quite a while. Seems like home is here with him.
I'm sorry papa. T_T I know my soul did not stay home for more than 24hours.
I'm a bad bad girl. >_<

So.. time does prove to me that he's so so the one! hahahahaha
Yes I'm older than him.
that's what makes me extra cautious??? i guess.
like I don't wanna end up wasted my precious 'young' moments you know.
Besides, what for be in a relationship when there's nothing to love for?

Anyways, he's been so nice. like a 360 degree change.
I can feel it!
I"m feeling you baby jude.
Your sincerity, your SOUL.

I knew we'd make it through.

Enough about love love love. I know it's 'disgusting' . hahaha
I'm half way through Uni sememster 2. which means, finals approaching! OHMYGOD
I can seeeee myself drowned under tons of books.

okay till then.
stay tuned~

xoxo
missy.s

No comments:

Post a Comment