Happiness is the key to success

Happiness is the key to success
Happiness is the key to success

Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Purple for the first. One and only.

Let's start off with some purple.

Let me introduce you, my latest blog,

Découvrez Miss.S mondial de l '
aka Discover my world.



What motivates me of writing again. It's you, Maine. Your words.
Yes, words are beautiful; it's the perfect way to express your feelings.
I am in desperate need to voice out my feelings, my concerns, my views, my rights!

I was about to sleep at 23:40.
Face washed.
Teeth brushed.
Emptied my tank.
Goodbyes and Good nights said.
Pyjama changed.
Laptop shut downed.
Lights off.
Alarmed set.
Blanket covered.
Teddy bear hugged.
Eyes closed.

but mind still thinking.
This and That. *Pop* Pop *Pop* out in my head.
hmmph.
Come on, I need to get some sleep here!!
hmmph.

tick tock tick tock..
Clock's ticking. (although there's no wall clock in my room) =p

half and hour passed.
Okay Okay Okay. I guess my thoughts wanna come out and want me to show the world!

So, I end up here. creating this blog. Blogging about the so wanna be a star 'thoughts' of mine.

Here goes....



Dear someone out there, I recently read your blog and read the post u blogged about me.
I was touched yet clueless. Clueless cuz I have no idea what could have be done to heal the pain I put onto your beating heart. Yes, I did get some retribution. I felt the pain, lifeless pain. And I realised, only the one who scarred you, is the only one who can heal you. I'm sorry and I am paying the price. Be who you are, don't change don't change. Because it's who you are, that touched my heart. I believe, who you truly are, will touch others heart.


As I was saying, I am paying the price.
Yes, I am paying. Soon, I'll clear this 'debt'.
Very soon.

Bad outcomes turned out to be a lesson learnt.
A phrase in mandarin, "从错误中找到彼此相爱的方式"......
Yes, indeed. I discovered, I learned, the proper way to love . and it's happening. =]

People changed. especially him.
I should be grateful, and treasure the love the care the warmth the tolerance he 's giving.
Don't wish for things that you want, be appreciative of what you needed is granted.


oh oh. o.O I shall sleep. guess what. it's almost 3am. wulala. Say Hello! to my darkcircles~
Goodnight readers! You know I love ya'll ~



XOXO
missy.s





4 comments:

  1. Oh Anne,I'm so touched. I like Missy S lol. We have something in common.My blog title is in French and if I'm not mistaken,yours is in Spanish right?love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahaha.mysterioulise.wth.is that word even exist?sorry I love u but I always couldn't resist teasing u. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL it's in French tooo! hahahaha XD
    yes yes mysterioulise is my invention! keke not too bad ey?
    i love you tooo

    ReplyDelete