Happiness is the key to success

Happiness is the key to success
Happiness is the key to success

Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

No Hearts.


Whatever you like. seriously.
Everything, anything seems to be whatever you like.

You decide,
You say no , means no. If I disobey, I'll get the cold treatment from you.

You follow your heart, your mood, your principle.
Principle of yours especially. some are nonsense. are bullshits.
To not get the icy words from you, I forced myself to bow to your shits.

Sometimes, although you know that you're wrong, you still want me to obey.
just so u'll feel good


As long as you're happy, babe. As long as you put a smile on your face. For me. As long as....


You're forgetful. you said.
You have a stresscaused memory loss syndrome.

Due to stress, you forget what you promised me. our date. but instead, you went out on a date with your friends.

I thought you actually aware of our date yet still you accept your friends invite. Thus, I stop smiling.

Then you explained, you actually forgot.. cuz you have so much to think of.
My heart melts. You didn't know, so I shall forgive you.
Babe, you're forgiven. Come, a hug for you.


Not first, not last either.
You have no hearts for me.








2 comments:

  1. Imbalance. You know what I mean. A choice of yours, better think for yourself more in situation like such.

    ReplyDelete