Happiness is the key to success

Happiness is the key to success
Happiness is the key to success

Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Dance Dance Dance

Step Up 3-D
screened on
5th Aug 2010.

Watched it today!
9th Aug 2010




wohoooo ~ finally.
I missed Streetdance 3D. Now I'm so not gonna miss this. ;D
Thanks to baby (who's not a big fan of 3D movies due to his glasses which will make him feel uncomfortable to wear both 3D and his own glasses. ) yet he compromised. how sweet.

Well as some of you might be in confusion, YES J.a.n.n.e is back on track!
isn't that a great news??? ha ha ha

Okay, here are some of the great scenes in this movie.


The Tango ~~~
Loved it!!! sexyyy

super-duper amusing twins.


This scene gives me goosebumps! Oh Emm GEEE
The splashing water is epic cool.

featuring 'Moose'
the skinny curly hair dancer.

click on this link to watch the StepUp3D- Inside Look Dance Featurette
and you'll know what i'm talking about!
or Go WATCH IT!!

phewww. It certainly gives me goosebumps all the way!!!!!!
Goosebumps = super awesome by the way. ;D
hahaha
How I wish I could dance like them.
I'm only an amateur; They're professionals.
oh well well well......
Loving Dance movies!!!!!
certainly worth my $$$. at least for me.

stay tuned for nxt post.

XOXO
missy.s




No comments:

Post a Comment