Happiness is the key to success

Happiness is the key to success
Happiness is the key to success

Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Cursed 21/10/10

I just wanna be happy.
i want everything to be okay
i just want to be the one who makes you happy.
i'm sorry if i m abit off and bad tempered the whole day today, and night before sleep.
i'm sorry i'm the cause of your sleepless night.
i know there's nothing i can do to turn things back and redo every mistakes i've made.
but i don't want to be like this..
this..
my dear, We promised.
that no matter what, never sleep with an unsolved fight/argument.
but tonight, 21st october 2010. We slept with a broken heart, anger, and hatred.
it's the 21st, our anni-monthsary. you can't be bothered.
i slept with half of my body exposed to the cold.
i slept with half mind awake just to catch you before you go in the morning.
but you,
you don't even want to look at me in the eye.
you hate me.
i'm the embarrassment. is what you said to me last.

I run and run till my heart could barely pound any faster.
till my blood could barely pumped to my heart.
till my mouth could barely open more wider to gasp O2.
till my legs could barely feel a muscle.

but you,
you pushed me away.
you said things that hurts my ear and heart.


it's our 2years and 7months anni-monthsary.
and you said it's your big day today and you just wanna have fun, without me, without having to care about my feelings.

i walked home, with tears falling down my face like a waterfall.

I just want to be happy.
I don't wanna live a day without you.
I just want to be the one to make you happy... Stereo in Secrets

7 comments:

  1. u call me coz of tis? everythings ok now??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're okay now Suanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're better now. I just wanted to say I became addicted to secrets in stereo ever since hearing that song on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Diana~ Thanks !!! me too! ;D glad that you liked it

    ReplyDelete