Happiness is the key to success

Happiness is the key to success
Happiness is the key to success

Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

She's cute


Introducing my new PUMA

She's a cutie right??
hehehe
Yellow is hot
Jude bought me this on our 2years and 6months anniversary @ Platypus Chadstone.
I was just showing him that I love this bag so much but i have doubts buying it cuz I don't know whether it's worth buying. I was like seeking for his opinions and when he saw it, he's like, "Okay, I'll buy it for you. "
hahaha
after he paid for the bag at the counter, I asked the cashier to borrow me a scissor so that i can cut off the tag. I carried this cutie since then whenever i go out, wherever i go. even to work ;D
anyway,
I love it so much . end of story.

p/s I think it's sorta like limited edition or something. cuz there's only this yellow and another white one left in the store. only 1 i guess. ;D hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment